Polycarbonate Sheet Bronze & Gray Color
There are many applications where the benefits of our Makrolon® color-tinted polycarbonate sheet can be utilized to enhance architectural designs. It is suitable for both internal and external glazing applications. Available options include various transparent and translucent colors, decorative finishes, and custom shaping using various bending/shaping techniques. These features, along with its high impact strength, make polycarbonate an excellent choice for security and ballistic applications where enhanced building design and protection of assets is a primary concern.
ePlastics® general purpose sheet has a polished surface, is UV-stabilized, and is a transparent product. This bronze and gray material features outstanding impact strength, superior dimensional stability, high temperature resistance, and high clarity. The light weight thermoformable sheet is also easy to fabricate and decorate, making it very useful in a large variety of applications.
Our polycarbonate sheet is half the weight of glass, has superior thermal properties to minimize heat gain and loss, and to reduce sound transmittance. The team of plastic professionals at ePlastics® has more than 100 years of combined experience with polycarbonate and is ready to assist you with any of your plastic needs. Regulatory code compliance and certifications:
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-2728
- Miami-Dade NOA #12-0605.05
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Category I and Category II: Safety Standard for Architectural Glazing Materials
- ANSI Z97.1-2004: American National Standard for Safety Glazing Materials Used in Buildings - Safety Performance Specifications and Methods of Test. Class A
- UL 972: Burglary Resistant Glazing Materials, UL File #BP2126
- UL 94: Flammability, UL File #E351891