- VIDEO: Flush Routing on a Large Plastic Case Made Out of .500” Clear Acrylic
- WBUR: Plastic Businesses See Boom In Demand For Sneeze Guards
- "Family-Owned San Diego Plastics Company Fills High Demand for Plexiglass Barriers to Fight COVID-19"
- ABC 10 News San Diego Features ePlastics: Looking into our new normal: A lot of plexiglass!
- VIDEO: How to Protect Your Office From Pathogens, Bacteria and Germs with Plastic Sneeze Guards
Plexiglass Solar Energy and Visible Light Transmittance
ePlasticsby Anthony ZAZO4/10/2018 2:41 pm
Solar Energy and Visible Light Transmittance - Full Range
Note: STANDARD colors at ePlastics.com are: Gray 2064, Gray 2074 Bronze 2404, Bronze 2412, Bronze 2370 All other colors would be special order - full sheet only - possibly case quantities and 4 week lead times.
Transmittance (all thicknesses)
Neutral Gray #2538
Neutral Gray #2537
Neutral Gray #2094
Neutral Gray #2514
Neutral Gray #2515
Haze values for all solar control colors is less than 3%
The statements, technical information and recommendations obtained herein are believed to be accurate as of the date hereof. Since the conditions and methods of use of the product and of the information referred to herein are beyond our control, Arkema expressly disclaims any and all liability. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE CONCERNING THE GOODS DESCRIBED OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. The information provided herein relates only to the specific product designated and may not be applicable when such product is used in combination with other materials or in any process. The user should thoroughly test any application before commercialization. Nothing contained herein should be construed as an inducement to infringe any patent, and the user is advised to take appropriate steps to be sure that any proposed use of the product will not result in patent infringement.
See MSDS for Health and Safety Considerations.
© 2006 Arkema