ABS Textured General Purpose Sheet
ePlastics® stocks and sells ABS plastic sheet in 0.060" to 0.250" thicknesses that are textured on one side for general purpose uses.
General purpose ABS plastic is a rigid thermoplastic with a combination of properties that make it ideal for the widest range of applications. Our ABS plastic has a standard "haircell" finish as can be seen in the images.
- Outstanding formability
- Very high impact strength
- High tensile strength and stiffness
- Excellent high and low temperature performance
- Resistant to many chemicals and plasticizers
- Excellent ductility
- Lends itself to dielectric welding
- Standard size for UPS shipment of ABS Plastic is 24" x 48". Full 48" x 96" ABS Plastic sheets are also in stock and will be shipped on a freight delivery truck. Cutting to your size can save on shipping costs.
- Actual Sheet Size is approx. 24" x 48". Due to saw cut, width may be 23.75" to 24"+ wide, and length may be 47.75" to 48"+ wide.
- Note: ABS Plastic in Engineering grade is also available. Please call for availability or special order.
- We also CNC to your CAD drawing, cut to size to +-.005 tolerance, and sell full sheets in large-quantities to meet your needs.
- This material is also available thinner and thicker as well as in rod and tube, which are stocked in smaller quantities and more widely available by special order.
- ABS Plastic is also referred to as Absylux, Acrylonitrile, Butadine, Styrene, and Royalite.
- For larger sheet sizes of ABS Plastic sheet, custom cutting, or larger quantities, custom run-to-size shipments, please call our sales department.