Celtec is a versatile, expanded PVC used for POP, signage, and non-load-bearing wood replacement for interior and exterior applications.
With Celtec, you can utilize one material for both screen and digital printing.
* Unlike some other leading brands - Celtec is lead and heavy metal free.
* Superior UV package for extended outdoor life (white)
* Good screw and staple retention
* Optimal density for stiffness and durability.
* Satin finish with the smallest and most consistent cell structure makes it ideal to paint or laminate to secondary substrates.
* Very fine microcellular structure - makes edge finishing easier
* No voids in thickness - ideal for situations requiring routing
* All material produced in the US - only US produced 25mm and 30mm extruded free foam
* Lightweight and easy to handle
* Sheets are oversized by a minimum of _" in length and width for improved yields
* Meets UL94 5V, UL 1975 and has a flame spread of 20 according to ASTM E84.
* Closed cell structure and has extremely low water absorption values.
* Great insulating characteristics.
* USDA compliant for incidental food contact. Click Here to Download Data Sheet