Duramax Trusscore PVC Wall & Ceiling Panel
Introducing the Trusscore PVC Vinyl Wall and Ceiling Panel liner system, the latest addition to DuraMax’s popular building products line.
DuraMax Trusscore offers a smooth, moisture-resistant, sanitary finish that is easy to install, clean and maintain.
As an affordable alternative to Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) panels, it eliminates the need for Oriented String Board (OSB) backing panels. No time-consuming and messy gluing, no need for a second person to help with handling and no need to ever replace the panels. Trusscore’s lower labor and materials costs give you a competitive edge.
Plus, Trusscore is made in the USA by DuraMax Building Products, a division of US Polymers, Inc., the leading manufacturer of vinyl systems on the West Coast.
DuraMax Trusscore PVC Wall and Ceiling Panel comes in standard 10, 12, 16 and 20 foot lengths with a width of 16" for quick and easy installation. Custom lengths are available.Contact Us for Pricing and Availability- Phone: 1-800-474-3688 | Email: Info@ePlastics.com
- Durable – Made from 100% virgin PVC, Trusscore is highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture
- Easy – Installs directly to studs or through drywall, without a wall backing board (one person can handle panels up to 16' long)
- Strong – Industry-leading 1/2" thick panel, combined with unique webbed inner truss design, provides outstanding strength and rigidity that supports attic insulation loads
- Versatile – An ideal replacement for conventional wall systems that can be used for new construction or retrofit
- Approved – Meets FDA & USDA (US) and CFIA (Canada) requirements for walls and ceilings, for commercial kitchens and food prep areas
- Attractive – Hidden fasteners and bright, clean appearance
- Mold-Free – FDA-approved panels are warrantied to never mold, rot or absorb moisture
- Long-Lasting – Building and business owners love the fact that Trusscore panels will pass inspection now and years from now
- Sturdy – Unique truss design and heavy wall thickness provides industry-leading spanning properties and high strength
- Fire Rating- DURAMAX TRUSSCORE has a Class A Fire Rating: ASTM Report
- Material Safety- DURAMAX TRUSSCORE is safe to work with using normal construction practices. Waste material is recyclable: Material Safety Report
- Architectural Specification- DURAMAX Trusscore Architectural specification (3 part spec): Architectural Specifications
- LARR Rating- DURAMAX TRUSSCORE meets all Los Angeles County Department of Buildings and Safety Codes: LARR Approval
- Hygienic Rating- DURAMAX TRUSSCORE meets CFIA and FDA requirements for walls and ceilings: Hygienic Rating
- Warranty- DURAMAX TRUSSCORE comes with a Limited Life Time Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Industrial PVC Wall & Ceiling Panel Brochure
- Agricultural PVC Wall & Ceiling Panel Brochure
Contact Us for Pricing and Availability- Phone: 1-800-474-3688 | Email: Info@ePlastics.com