PVC Foam Board
Our Celtec® is a versatile expanded PVC used for POP, signage, and non-load-bearing wood replacement for interior and exterior applications.
- Unlike some other leading brands - Celtec is lead and heavy metal free.
- Superior UV package for extended outdoor life (white)
- Good screw and staple retention
- Optimal density for stiffness and durability.
- Satin finish with the smallest and most consistent cell structure makes it ideal to paint or laminate to secondary substrates.
- Very fine microcellular structure - makes edge finishing easier
- No voids in thickness - ideal for situations requiring routing
- All material produced in the US - only US produced 25mm and 30mm extruded free foam
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Sheets are oversized by a minimum of ¼" in length and width for improved yields
- Meets UL94 5V, UL 1975 and has a flame spread of 20 according to ASTM E84.
- Closed cell structure and has extremely low water absorption values.
- Great insulating characteristics.
- USDA compliant for incidental food contact.