Polycarbonate Sheet Bronze & Gray Color
There are many applications where the benefits of our Makrolon® color tinted polycarbonate sheet can be utilized to enhance architectural designs. It is suitable for both internal and external glazing applications. Available options include various transparent and translucent colors, and decorative finishes, and it can be shaped using various techniques. These features, along with its high impact strength, make polycarbonate an excellent choice for security and ballistic applications where enhanced building design and protection of assets is a primary concern.
Our general purpose sheet is a polishedsurface, UV stabilized, transparentpolycarbonate product. It featuresoutstanding impact strength, superior dimensional stability, high temperature resistance, and high clarity. This lightweight thermoformable sheet is also easy to fabricate and decorate.
Our polycarbonate sheet is half the weight of glass, and has superior thermal properties to minimize heat gain and loss, and to reduce sound transmittance. Our team of technical experts is ready to assist you with all your project needs.
Regulatory code compliance and certifications
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-2728
- Miami-Dade NOA #12-0605.05
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Category I and Category II: Safety Standard for Architectural Glazing Materials
- ANSI Z97.1-2004: American National Standard for Safety Glazing Materials Used in Buildings - Safety Performance Specifications and Methods of Test. Class A
- UL 972: Burglary Resistant Glazing Materials, UL File #BP2126
- UL 94: Flammability, UL File #E351891