Structural FRP Fibefglass Sheet, Shapes & Profiles
Pultruded Fiberglass Structural Profiles
Check out the Industry's most complete line of stocked product in all three-resin series.
We have inventories of product in Pennsylvania, Idaho and Texas. All of our facilities offer the industries most comprehensive stocked product line including Angles, Channels, Wide Flange Beams, I Beams, Square Tubes, Flat-Sheet, threaded rod, and FRP Hardware.
Pultruded Fiberglass Composites
are a proprietary combination of fiberglass reinforcements and thermosetting polyester or vinyl ester resin
systems. It is produced in more than 100 standard shapes.
All Pultruded Fiberglass Composites shapes
have a surface veil to protect against glass fibers penetrating the resin surface in service and to increase corrosion and UV resistance.Pultruded Fiberglass Composites
are offered in three series designed for different environments and applications:
FRP Fiberglass Structural Profiles ( Fiberglass I-Beam, Channel, fiberglass rods & poles, fiberglass tube, fiberglass pipe)
- 500 Standard Grade Is an all-purpose series utilizing an isophthalic polyester resin system. Color: Army Green
- 525 FR/UV Grade Is an all-purpose series utilizing a fire-retardant isophthalic polyester resin system with a UV inhibitor. Color: Navy Gray (plus certain handrail and fixed-ladder components in yellow)
- 625 VE Grade Is a premium series-both fire-retardant and highly corrosion resistant-utilizing a vinyl ester resin system with a UV inhibitor. Color: Sand Beige
All FRP profiles are sold minimum of 20 foot lengths. They are standard lengths of 20 feet and can be cut for shipping. We can run ANY length during production - no problem. Items such as tent poles, or antenna whips in white or colors.
- FRP Fiberglass Angles - The industries most comprehensive stocked sizes ranging from 1" x 1" x 1/8" up to 6" x 6" x 1/2" in 3 resin series.
- FRP fiberglass Beams - A wide selection of I-Beam & Wide Flange Beams available in 3 resin series. Typical stock length is 20'. Beams in excess of 8 x 3/8" web dimension also stocked in 25' lengths.
- FRP fiberglass Square Tubes - From 1" x1/8" up to 4" x 3/8" you can find most size square tubes available from Bedford Reinforced Plastics, Inc. Most sizes available in 3 resin series with Handrail square tubing offered in safety yellow in both Polyester Fire Retardant as well as Vinylester Fire retardant.
- FRP fiberglass Channels - A complete line of channels available ranging from 2" x 9/16" x 1/8" up to 10" x 2" in 20' lengths. Larger sizes available.
- FRP fiberglass Threaded Rods and Nuts - The industries strongest threaded rod. Material available in 8' lengths from 3/8-16unc up to 1-8unc. Fiberglass studs and nuts are ideal for applications requiring mechanical fasteners that must be strong, non-corrosive and/or non-conductive.
Threaded bolts are widely used as a replacement for steel or other metal fasteners in chemical process equipment, air pollution and water pollution control equipment, marine applications and in applications requiring all non-metallic materials (i.e. structures that must be non-conductive and/or transparent to electromagnetic waves).
- FRP Sheet - Fiberglass pultruded composite flat sheet offers the same physical appearance as our structural line of profile frp products.