Deglas High Impact Acrylic Building Materials
ACRYLITE® High Impact Acrylic Deglas® sheets are German-engineered and provide design elements that are lightweight, easily fabricated, and extremely impact and weather resistant. But perhaps the biggest reason for the growing popularity of ACRYLITE® High Impact Acrylic Sheets within the design community is their incredible ability to transmit soft, filtered light. Where light plays a key role in the spatial experience, ACRYLITE® High Impact Acrylic Sheets offer the most freedom in imagination and design.
- No yellowing even after 30 years
- Impact resistant against hail
- Reduced energy use
- Reduced emissions
- Environmentally sound manufacturing processes
- Certified facilities-DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality) and DIN EN ISO 14001 (environment)
- Elimination of harmful chemicals
- Long service life means diversion of old glazing from landfill sites
- If you must replace ACRYLITE®, it is recyclable for use in the manufacture of consumer goods
>> Download Deglas Residential Patio Systems Brochure
>> Download Deglas Commercial Lighting Systems Brochure
>> Download Deglas Multiwall Sheet Installation Manual
>> Download Deglas Wave Profile Corrugated Sheet Installation Manual
- Wave profile corrugated sheets are 41" in width by up to 24' in length and can be cut to any size. Pricing is based on a 41" x 96" sheet.
- Double and Quad-Skinned multi-wall sheets are 47.25" in width by up 24' in length and can be cut to any size. Pricing is based on a 41" x 96" sheet.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Thickness tolerances are +/- 10% on acrylic sheets and can vary throughout the sheet. Normally we see variations less than 5%. Sheets sizes can vary from the manufacturer and some are cut from larger sheets. Because of this, the sheet dimensions are nominal and might be +/- saw cut. Listed prices do not include $300 crating fee or freight surcharge. Call 1-800-474-3688 if you have any questions before placing your order.