Deglas High Impact Acrylic Building Materials
DEGLAS ACRYLIC PANEL
ACRYLITE®’s High Impact Acrylic Deglas® sheets are German-engineered and provide design elements that are lightweight, easily fabricated and extremely impact and weather resistant. But perhaps the biggest reason for the growing popularity of ACRYLITE®’s High Impact Acrylic Sheets within the design community is their incredible ability to transmit soft, filtered light. Where light plays a key role in the spatial experience, ACRYLITE® High Impact Acrylic Sheets offer the most freedom in imagination and design.
Acrylite® Deglas® High Impact Acrylic Multi-Skinned and Wave Profile panels are the most uncompromising and advanced line of acrylic sheets for architects and designers who demand the best. Today, acrylic is everywhere around us. Whether driving your car, dining at your favorite eatery, or talking on your mobile phone, there is a good chance that you are using something made with acrylic. Acrylite’s appeal is in its lightweight, ease of fabrication, exceptional weatherability, resistance to impact, and incredible ability to transmit light.
Architects and designers throughout the world have long admired acrylic panel for its versatility in endless design applications. Where light plays a key role in the spatial experience, Acrylite sheets offer the most freedom in imagination and design. Sophisticated, stylish and extremely versatile, Acrylite High Impact Acrylic Building Products help define your vision.
• No yellowing even after 30 years
• Impact resistant against hail
• reduced energy use
• reduced emissions
• environmentally sound manufacturing processes
• certified facilities-DIN EN ISO 9001 (Quality)
and DIN EN ISO 14001 (Environment)
• elimination of harmful chemicals
• long service life means diversion of old glazing
from landfill sites
• if you must replace ACRYLITE, it is recyclable
for use in the manufacture of consumer goods
• Wave Profile corrugated sheets are 41" in width by up to 24' in length and can be cut to any size. Pricing is based on a 41" x 96" sheet.
• Double and Quad-Skinned multi-wall sheets are 47.25" in width by up 24' in length and can be cut to any size. Pricing is based on a 41" x 96" sheet.
• Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
> Download Deglas Residential Patio Systems Brochure
> Download Deglas Commercial Lighting Systems Brochure
> Download Deglas Multiwall Sheet Installation Manual
> Download Deglas Wave Profile Corrugated Sheet Installation Manual