Deglas High Impact Acrylic Building Materials
DEGLAS ACRYLIC PANEL
ACRYLITE®’s High Impact Acrylic Deglas® sheets are German-engineered and provide design elements that are lightweight, easily fabricated and extremely impact and weather resistant. But perhaps the biggest reason for the growing popularity of ACRYLITE®’s High Impact Acrylic Sheets within the design community is their incredible ability to transmit soft, filtered light. Where light plays a key role in the spatial experience, ACRYLITE® High Impact Acrylic Sheets offer the most freedom in imagination and design.
• No yellowing even after 30 years
• Impact resistant against hail
• reduced energy use
• reduced emissions
• environmentally sound manufacturing processes
• certified facilities-DIN EN ISO 9001 (Quality)
and DIN EN ISO 14001 (Environment)
• elimination of harmful chemicals
• long service life means diversion of old glazing
from landfill sites
• if you must replace ACRYLITE, it is recyclable
for use in the manufacture of consumer goods
• Wave Profile corrugated sheets are 41" in width by up to 24' in length and can be cut to any size. Pricing is based on a 41" x 96" sheet.
• Double and Quad-Skinned multi-wall sheets are 47.25" in width by up 24' in length and can be cut to any size. Pricing is based on a 41" x 96" sheet.
• Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
> Download Deglas Residential Patio Systems Brochure
> Download Deglas Commercial Lighting Systems Brochure
> Download Deglas Multiwall Sheet Installation Manual
> Download Deglas Wave Profile Corrugated Sheet Installation Manual
Please note: Prices do NOT include a $300 crating fee or a Freight Surcharge.