Boltaron Thermoplastic Sheet
Boltaron 4335 is a proprietary, fire retardant, extruded PVC/Acrylic alloy offering extreme durability, chemical resistance, and a UL 94 V-0 rating while exhibiting exceptional physical properties.
It offers Izod Impact resistance of 18 ft lbs/in (954 J/m), significantly improving the durability of thermoformed components versus FR-ABS and other competitive sheet.
In addition, Boltaron 4335 is non-hygroscopic, eliminating the time and costs associated with pre-drying other thermoplastics.
It also offers other exceptional physical properties, extreme formability and consistent surface quality, and is available in unlimited custom colors with low minimums and fast turnarounds.
• Unlimited combinations of surfaces such as wood grain, pearlescent, and carbon fiber
• Low-gloss surface after thermoforming allows for consistent appearance
• Shatter-resistant construction for a safer passenger environment
• Low minimums and fast turnaround
• Seamless in-field mating with other Boltaron aircraft grade sheet
• Meets toxicity requirements per ABD0031, BSS7239, and D6-51377
• Inclusion-free surface quality
• Gauges from .040 to .187 in. (1 to 4.75 mm), standard widths of 48 in. (1219 mm) and lengths of 96 in. (2438 mm) with custom sizes on requestBoltaron 4335 is equivalent to Kydex T. Boltaron 4330 is equivalent to Kydex 100.
Please call 1-800-474-3688 for pricing on materials not listed on the website.